Sonntag, 27. November 2011

"What began for me as an interesting coincidence – a reader in Germany had somehow found her way to my book! – has come to feel like a spiritual connection that exists beyond barriers of time and place and language. Every morning when I turn on my computer, I’m grateful for these glimpses into lives that may seem perfectly “ordinary” to the women experiencing them but that are, to my American eyes, exotic and beautiful and, yes, poetic. I am honored to be invited in, and I am reminded to look more deeply into the unnoticed nooks and crannies of my own life, to illuminate them with attention and gratitude."
- Katrina Kenison, author of ' The gift of an ordinary day' - please see:
  http://www.katrinakenison.com/2011/11/26/poets-of-the-everyday/ 


Thanx so much for your kind words
and all the best from 3 German women :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen